On 8/27/13 11:44 AM, KR wrote:
I actually run my desktop app on iPad's and am adding this support there, but it's a normal submit and working fine.

I have found that the OS's that don't support HTML5 file fields render the file field as disabled and then don't return the parameter in the response, so I downgrade automatically to my existing approach where they can email the file.

I'm assuming the file is a photo?  Is that correct?

Sean - my IUI version is old and modified so I'm not sure we'll get a useful patch from this work.

If you get a chance try doing a diff between the unmodified copy of the version of iUI you are using and the latest version. Look at the changes in form handling and see if you can merge in just those changes. It has been significantly improved and that may help you with adding file upload.

One other question: are you using jQuery or Zepto?

-- Sean