eh eh :)
If you don't play the rules, be ready to face those kind of problems ;)

Emy deals with going from screen A to screen B by itself. If you want no
transitions between screens, just set emy.transitionMode to "none"
http://www.emy-library.org/documentation/1.0/core-documentation.html#emy-transitionmode

Then going back and forward with browser prev/next buttons is supported.

Only way to do it by yourself would be to totally recreate 70% of the library,
aka dealing with hash & hashChange events.
And i'm pretty sure you don't want to do that :)

Or, even worse, you can hide the backButton, and create your own backButton
(just call it something else than "backButton") with the onClick you want on it.
That wouldn't support the device physical back button by the way...

Remi