Hi Remi

No good Remi. 70%?!! - I was hoping for better news :((

So you go from screen A to B and to C. At C you update some information
which means you also need to update screen A and B. So after the update you
go straight to screen B and before doing so you update the screen and
everything's ok. But ... when you at screen B hit the backButton the old
info at screen A will appear. (If I remember correctly that is what will
happen.)

No easy (almost) built-in solution? ~)

Regards

Rune