Wow! Great News!!

----- Ursprungligt meddelande -----
Från: "Remi Grumeau" <remi.grum...@gmail.com>
Skickat: ‎13.‎5.‎2017 09:10
Till: "iPhoneWebDev" <iphonewebdev@googlegroups.com>
Ämne: Re: Geolocation not working after iOS 10.0.2?

Well.
It is a drag, but it definitely isn't a waste of time. HTTPS is for good,and
anything related to user's datas should be encrypted. LetsEncrypt provides free
SSL certificates, and shared hosting plans are now setting them up for free on
your domain (at least OVH does).

I do have a webapp service that does exactly what you talk about, and once
HTTPS is on, geolocation works like a charm.
https://www.pocket-locator.com

Remi