Just a comment, not about the document itself. At the last ETSI
IPv6 plugtest I did some tests about anycast support:
 - source routing with a subnet anycast (something like please
   go through this routing domain / sub-network)
 - source routing with multiple anycasts (the same one)
 - ping to an anycast address
 - telnet to an anycast address
Without more details, I can say I am very unhappy of the results!
Perhaps anycasts are toys but when you see how they are supported
you should not propose them for real things...
Please be a bit more serious boys (:-)!

Regards

[EMAIL PROTECTED]