From: ironruby-core-boun...@rubyforge.org
[mailto:ironruby-core-boun...@rubyforge.org] On Behalf Of Ivan Porto Carrero
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 2:53 PM
To: ironruby-core@rubyforge.org
Subject: Re: [Ironruby-core] IronRuby with WatiN

You could try the selenium client gem that may work.
---
Ivan Porto Carrero
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 11:35 PM, Mohammad Azam
<azamsh...@gmail.com<mailto:azamsh...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi,

Since, Watir is currently not supported I want to check out WatiN with
IronRuby. Yes, I know I can use it with C# but I am interested in using
IronRuby. I am getting the following exception:

Here is the code:

require File.dirname(__FILE__) + '/bin/Debug/WatiN.Core.dll'
require File.dirname(__FILE__) + '/bin/Debug/Interop.SHDocVw.dll'
require File.dirname(__FILE__) + '/bin/Debug/Microsoft.mshtml.dll'

IE = WatiN::Core::IE

i = IE.new()

--
Mohammad Azam