Hello Timothy,

I am very pleased for this information from you. If you give me
your email address i want to talk to you directly.

I am planing to user AutoCAD 2010 or AutoCAD 2011
- also later ZwCAD 2011 - and I am using Windows 7
pro 64bit, Micosoft Office XP.

If we will fulfill in this project, i am planing to write a
documantation about this integration in very detail..

Regards,

Murat USTUNTAS