Hi,

I committed in my fork a very small change to solve the bug which is in
http://ironruby.codeplex.com/workitem/5426
The commit is in:
https://github.com/robjperez/main/commit/7d94882990bc80504a78c7ed9ea989e31b8e19ed

The problem was inside the range detector in the delete method.
When it finds a '-' character, it assumes that the string is a range, but
when you use the \ before the '-' you are telling that the '-' char is a
literal.

The change was in the File MutableStringOps.cs in the Delete Method.

This is my first contribution to IronRuby, so I don't know if i'm following
all the steps in the right order :), so, forgive me if i'm doing wrong but I
followed the guides written in github wiki.

Shall I proceed with the pull request to main repository, or are you going
to review the commit before?

Regards.
Roberto

--