Orion,

I sent you the email addresses you are subscribed with, so hopefully
that clears up why some didn't make it to the list. I did see mail
from that address about two months ago when you reported operator
highlighting. Nothing two weeks ago.

The throttling filesystem patch
(https://github.com/IronLanguages/main/pull/20) wasn't merged in just
due to me forgetting to test it out. The operator patch
(https://github.com/IronLanguages/main/pull/21) was closed, but does
not looked like it was merged in. Should both these still be merged
in?

~Jimmy