Ahhh, thank you. Our company marketing department arbitrarily decided to
change everyone's email address from .co.nz to just .co, so it'll be the
wrong address.

I'll re-sign up my work account at the new address.

The throttling filesystem patch is (IMHO) definitely useful

The operator one is too, but I wasn't sure if the rest of the community
would accept the change to using "Script Operator", as it is a bit odd. I
was hoping someone would know more about VS and point out how to fix it
properly. If not, then if you guys are happy to accept it, I'm happy.

I think I closed the second pull request by accident. Github look like it
merged both the pull requests into a single one, and I didn't want it to do
that. I'm a bit of a github newbie, sorry