On Fri, 28 Jan 2011, Peter Gammie wrote:

Some odd problems have shown up and addressed as follows:

 * Mac OS X app bundle is back to GNU Emacs 23.2.x ("no-nonsense"),
   default font configuration for "IsabelleText" font

I can confirm this on my other Mac (Snow Leopard), and can't say on the spot how I managed before on the one running Leopard.

For some reason, Proof General 4.1 tries hard to ignore the IsabelleText default font. There is a specific font selection menu "Tokens -- Set Font -- Symbol" etc. Even if everything is set to "IsabelleText", Emacs uses odd default fonts that lack some unicode glyphs.

        Makarius