On Fri, 28 Jan 2011, Makarius wrote:

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011, Makarius wrote:

Yet another test release:

 http://www4.in.tum.de/~wenzelm/test/isa2011-test3/

There is now an update of the same isa2011-test3 with a patched version of ProofGeneral-4.1pre110112 as follows:

 * Mac OS X fonts: instead of IsabelleText refer to STIXGeneral as fall
   back, which is somehow hardwired into Proof General 4.1

 * (proof-full-annotation nil) for improved stability and performance.

 * (proof-strict-read-only t) for improved stability.

There is a remaining issue with preferences http://proofgeneral.inf.ed.ac.uk/trac/ticket/387 which is a show-stopper for the Isabelle2011 release.

This is one more update of http://www4.in.tum.de/~wenzelm/test/isa2011-test3/

The only difference to above is ProofGeneral-4.1pre101216 instead of ProofGeneral-4.1pre110112 as basis for our patches, so the problem of ticket/387 is absent.

After one more round of looking closely at the distribution, we have a chance for the final Isabelle2011 snapshot on Sunday or Monday.

        Makarius