Assalamualykum

Jazhak'Allah khair for your advice, as Islam is advice masha'Allah. Only Allah
swt knows best about his intentions, and will be the only ruling judge on the
day of judgement. I seek refuge from those who backbite and spread that wich
may be true (backbiting) or untruths (slandering) against their own fellow
muslims, astugfirullah,  and I pray Allah swt does not make me amongst those
who hear and obey others without obtaining the truth directly from the person
being accused ameen.

Wasalaamualykum

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 10:54:38 +0530Subject: RE:
Bismillah [IslamCity] Dr. Zakir Naik on Terrorism and Jihad

Wa alikum Salaam,
Hope from the following site we can learn a lot about the deviation of Zakir
naik and the advice of the great Scholars regarding his issues (Masha Allah).
Therefore it is advisable to stick to the advice of the Ulamas of Ahlus Sunnah
waljama to hold fast to the truth instead of falling into deviation and
confusion.
May Allah Guide us to the Truth and Save from Hell fire!
http://www.allaahuakbar.in/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=13&CAT_ID=10&Forum_Title=Section+Specifically+Devoted+for+Discussing+Fitnah
Jazakallaahu Khair

-----Original Message-----From: "Shakeel Ahmad"@relay.lankabell.com
[mailto:"Shakeel Ahmad"@relay.lankabell.com] Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2007
2:54 AMTo: eGroup For Muslims Around The WorldSubject: {Disarmed} Bismillah
[IslamCity] Dr. Zakir Naik on Terrorism and Jihad

Assalamo Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahe Wa Barakatahu.Video: Dr. Zakir Naik on
Terrorism and Jihad ... just click on this line to watchVideo: Bilal Philips on
Islam and Terrorism ... just click on this line to watchPS: Actions may not
always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action, so act we
MUST. --------- Wishing you and all your loved ones greatest of times
ahead!Aspiring 2 c u happy!Shakeel AhmadDubai, United Arab
Emirates+971.50.4599172http://www.biharanjuman.org - Largest network of people
from Bihar or JharkhandRemember, growing older is mandatory. Growing up is
optional.  We make a Living by what we get, we make a Life by what we give.If
you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries of tomorrow, you
have no today to be thankful for.
-- This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by viruse
scanner, and is believed to be clean. -- This message has been scanned for
viruses and dangerous content by viruse scanner, and is believed to be clean.
If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised
forbidden.

Telly addicts unite!
http://www.searchgamesbox.com/tvtown.shtml