Assalamualykum

My sentiments exactly alhumdulillah couln't have put it better myself

There are too many judge, jury and executors that exist
Jazhak'Allah khair brother

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 23:59:09 -0800Subject: RE:
Bismillah [IslamCity] Dr. Zakir Naik on Terrorism and Jihad

Assalaam Alaikum w r w b

In the holy Quran Allah SWT calls the believers, muslims. This is the basis of
the argument of Zakir Naik when he says dont give names but stay united as
muslims and not as hanafis, shafis, ahle sunna, salafi ....... This makes much
sense. By no means is Zakir Naik against correct aqeeda or the true concept of
Islam. Neither does he consider himself a scholar par excellence.

If the scholars of Ahle Sunnah see problems in Zakir Naik, why do they not sit
with him on one to one basis and try to sought out the differences. Are they
not into creating fitna and discord by publicly refuting him and even calling
him names without giving Zakir Naik the chance to counter argue.

And if they are so bold enough, let them attend the lectures of Zakir Naik and
refute him direct on one to one basis so that Zakir naik has a fair chance to
counter and we all get to see the outcome.They are bound to get numerous
opportunities as Zakir Naik gives lectures in hundreds in different parts of
the world.

The problem is that some of these scholars of Ahle Sunnah have become so
obsessed by their scholarship that it has taken a toll of their heads. There is
a need for them to come out of their cozy little world and see the bigger
picture and get involved with the masses. I dare them to do their real duty and
stand in front of a congregation of thousands and thousands of hindus and
christians and invite them to Islam with sound lectures and arguments and
provide replies to their doubts and questions.

I wonder if such scholars of ahle sunnah can invite one non-muslim to the fold
of Islam with their vast knowledge. There record pales in front of the not so
perfect Zakir Naik and Ahmed Deedat.

I remember the words of Dr. Israr Ahmed who purportedly meant these ahle sunnah
scholars when he said that they are "seas of knowledge" but in their use and
interpretation of the knowledge they are not simply generations but centuries
behind.

It is imperative for muslims with even an iota of wisdom, not to propagate
discord amongst the community by forwarding such messages.

abumaryam

"M. Malhar"@yahoo.com wrote:

Wa alikum Salaam,
Hope from the following site we can learn a lot about the deviation of Zakir
naik and the advice of the great Scholars regarding his issues (Masha Allah).
Therefore it is advisable to stick to the advice of the Ulamas of Ahlus Sunnah
waljama to hold fast to the truth instead of falling into deviation and
confusion.
May Allah Guide us to the Truth and Save from Hell fire!
http://www.allaahuakbar.in/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=13&CAT_ID=10&Forum_Title=Section+Specifically+Devoted+for+Discussing+Fitnah
Jazakallaahu Khair

-----Original Message-----From: "Shakeel Ahmad"@relay.lankabell.com
[mailto:"Shakeel Ahmad"@relay.lankabell.com] Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2007
2:54 AMTo: eGroup For Muslims Around The WorldSubject: {Disarmed} Bismillah
[IslamCity] Dr. Zakir Naik on Terrorism and Jihad

Assalamo Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahe Wa Barakatahu.Video: Dr. Zakir Naik on
Terrorism and Jihad ... just click on this line to watchVideo: Bilal Philips on
Islam and Terrorism ... just click on this line to watchPS: Actions may not
always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action, so act we
MUST. --------- Wishing you and all your loved ones greatest of times
ahead!Aspiring 2 c u happy!Shakeel AhmadDubai, United Arab
Emirates+971.50.4599172http://www.biharanjuman.org - Largest network of people
from Bihar or JharkhandRemember, growing older is mandatory. Growing up is
optional.  We make a Living by what we get, we make a Life by what we give.If
you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries of tomorrow, you
have no today to be thankful for.
-- This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by viruse
scanner, and is believed to be clean. -- This message has been scanned for
viruses and dangerous content by viruse scanner, and is believed to be clean.
If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised
forbidden.

http://mobile.uk.msn.com/pc/mail.aspx