This is probably off-topic on this list, but aren't the limited
paragraph-positioning codes in RTF still subject to the vagaries of
pagination, thereby making absolute location quasi-impossible, barring
unusual kinds of docs? (i.e., you can locate a paragraph on the page, but
you can't know beforehand which page). I defer to you as the RTF maven, of
course, but am curious. TIA,

---Mister Bean