ColumnText.showTextAligned().

Paulo

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Taal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <iText-questions@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2007 12:55 PM
Subject: [iText-questions] PdfContentByte and writing part of text
assub/superscript or bold

Hi,
I want to write text at a specific location on the pdf. For this I use
the code below which works fine. However my question is how can I write
part of the text into the PdfContentByte as super/subscript or give part
of the text another font?
I see that the PdfContentByte has a setTextRise method but afaics this
applies to all text which I pass in the showText method, while I only
want part of the text to be raised/lowered.

So for example if the parameter subHeader in my code below contains the
text:"My great product®" and only the ® should be superscript. How can I
do that using the pdfContentByte?

        cb.beginText();
        cb.setHorizontalScaling(107f);
        cb.setTextRenderingMode(PdfContentByte.TEXT_RENDER_MODE_FILL);
        final Color color = new CMYKColor(0f, 0f, 0f, 1f); // 0.1f);
        cb.setColorFill(color);

        cb.setTextMatrix(llx, lly);
        cb.setFontAndSize(PdfStyles.getBaseFont("SWZ721BC.TTF"), 11.5f);
        cb.showTextAligned(align, subHeader, llx, lly, 0);
        cb.endText();

Thanks!