There are several questions here. As for the problem with Acrobat 9 files at
the time a file was requested and denied, we're not psychic to solve things
that we can't see. You are insisting a lot on the Toolbox, perhaps expecting
that it's some kind of command line utility. The Toolbox is a showcase for some
of the iText library capabilities. You should look at the examples at
http://1t3xt.info/ for ways to do it.

Paulo

Aviso Legal:
Esta mensagem é destinada exclusivamente ao destinatário. Pode conter
informação confidencial ou legalmente protegida. A incorrecta transmissão desta
mensagem não significa a perca de confidencialidade. Se esta mensagem for
recebida por engano, por favor envie-a de volta para o remetente e apague-a do
seu sistema de imediato. É proibido a qualquer pessoa que não o destinatário de
usar, revelar ou distribuir qualquer parte desta mensagem.

Disclaimer:
This message is destined exclusively to the intended receiver. It may contain
confidential or legally protected information. The incorrect transmission of
this message does not mean the loss of its confidentiality. If this message is
received by mistake, please send it back to the sender and delete it from your
system immediately. It is forbidden to any person who is not the intended
receiver to use, distribute or copy any part of this message.