  From: Leonard Rosenthol [mailto:lrose...@adobe.com]
  Sent: 5 May 2009 1:50 pm
  To: Post all your questions about iText here
  Subject: Re: [iText-questions] Advice sought on using Split, Concat and
Encrypt

  My recommendation would be to write your OWN command line “tool” (in Java)
that calls on iText to do EXACTLY what you need it to do...

  On 5/5/09 1:26 PM, "George Pitcher"
<george.pitc...@publishingtechnology.com> wrote:

    Leonard,

    I agree, and that would be my plan. However, I do need to find a
command-line way of achieving what I want. I've looked through the book for
examples, and can see that the closest I get is '...tools.plugins.Concat'
etc, but there is  (or I haven't yet found it) any clear exapmples of how to
actually do it.

    Cheers

    George