If you're trying to locate paragraphs exactly and keep the content together,
tables or whatever you might mean by nested paragraphs are not the right way
to do it.

Use ColumnText, which allows you to place text anywhere and has specific
provisions for keeping lines together. This is discussed in Chapter 7 of the
book.

If you mean something else by nested paragraphs, please explain what you
mean.

---mr. bean