Hi everybody,

I have never used iText and need to manipulate contents from pdf files.
Basically, I have got one pdf file called sample.pdf
In this file, I have got some bookmarks (corresponding to the sections of
my file). This can be an example :

Sample.pdf

SAMPLE
   1 Introduction
      1.1 IntroductionPart1
 blablablablablablablabla
      1.2 IntroductionPart2
blibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibi
    2 Section1
      2.1 Section1Part1
blublublublublublublublbu
      2.2 Section1Part2
blobloblobloblo

Of course this a very simplified example of the pdf file I need to work
with...

My question is very simple, is there any way to extract the text for each
bookmark to  .txt file ? For example, with my example, I would like to
create 6 .txt file:

Introduction.txt
     "1.1 IntroductionPart1
 blablablablablablablabla
      1.2 IntroductionPart2
blibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibi"

IntroductionPart1.txt
 " blablablablablablablabla"

 IntroductionPart2.txt
 " blibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibi"

Section1.txt
     " 2.1 Section1Part1
blublublublublublublublbu
      2.2 Section1Part2
blobloblobloblo"

Section1Part1.txt
"blublublublublublublublbu"

 Section1Part2.txt
"blobloblobloblo"

If so, could you please send me an example or tell me where I could find
one...

Thanks in adavnce

David