Hi guys and thanks.

I was thinking that maybe we could extract only a section of a page...

So, if one bookmark represents the start of the section I want to extract,
I can get the start point of the extraction. Then, maybe the next bookmark
 can be the end of the area I want to extract... Would not that be easily
feasible ? And then I only need to extract from my start point to the end
point

If one of you has got a code, please, that would be very helpful!

cheers

David