From: Jason Kissinger
<ja...@jasonkissinger.com<mailto:ja...@jasonkissinger.com>>
Date: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 12:54 PM
To: Post here
<itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net>>
Subject: Re: [iText-questions] Tagging content

Righto, I'll get right on that.   ;-)

Is there not a way to tag an object in any way so that I can pull it later?

On Feb 13, 2013 11:46 AM, "Leonard Rosenthol"
<lrose...@adobe.com<mailto:lrose...@adobe.com>> wrote:
Jason, using the Alt for an image is NOT the right way to accomplish what you
want.

You should just put a custom key of your own choosing on each Xobject that you
wish to "mark".  This would be a second class key (as described in ISO
32000-1:2008) and you'll need to register your second class extension with ISO.
 But that's just formality…

Leonard