This is just for our testing purposes.  Not for external use by anyone.

So in the absence of an already approved generic 'identifier' key for us to
use, what are the drawbacks of us having a non-ISO approved key in our
documents?
Collision with someone else's key causing plugin or some such to err when
it hits our invalid use of their key?