On 1/14/14 7:25 PM, "edward_gi...@ilnb.uscourts.gov"
<edward_gi...@ilnb.uscourts.gov> wrote:

>ACROBAT told me I couldn't flatten Live Cycle forms.
>Everything in the documentation that I've found says that live cycle forms
>do not flatten.

We do have ways to do it, but you point out below that Desktop solutions
won't help you anyway - so using Acrobat is a non-starter since it's a
desktop-only solution.

>I didn't mean I had to buy all the modules, but I DO have to buy the
>server
>PLUS the module.

Correct.

>For server-side flattening, you do need to the Forms component of
>LiveCycle - but you don't have to purchase all the other modules.
>
>Yes, I need a server-side solution and I have to purchase the server to
>get
>the forms component.  How much does that cost?

Depends on how you plan to use it.  We offer varying licensing plans -
user based, document based, unlimited, etc.

>I need what acroforms has always provided...a way to save the file flat.

Yes, but you need it on a server - and for server-side AcroForm flattening
you'd need the exact same LiveCycle product.

Leonard