Barath,

Barathvaj wrote
> What are the Parser class that i need to extend to achieve the
> functionality . I extended IRenderListner , i used GlyphRenderListner. But
> I not able to get the vector graphics.

First and foremost you have to enhance PdfContentStreamProcessor to also
process operators which create paths (foremost move-to, line-to, and
rectangle) and then draw them. It's up to you whether you first collect all
operations building a path and forward that path together with the drawing
operator or forward each operation individually.

Then you should either enhance the render listener interface or create a new
interface to receive these drawing information. If the listener registered
with the PdfContentStreamProcessor also implements that interface, you can
forward the drawing instructions you collect in PdfContentStreamProcessor to
it.

Then your render listener implementation should implement that new
interface, too, to receive the drawing information, collect them, and when
all page information are processed, it shall compare the positions of the
paths with the text and accordingly mark text as underlined.

Regards,   Michael

PS: This is quite some work, and you really should know chapters 8 and 9 of
the PDF specification ISO 32000-1
<http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/devnet/acrobat/pdfs/PDF32000_2008.pdf>