This seems like a task for a page event (more specifically onEndPage())

On 7/6/2014 10:10 AM, Randy E. Hoover wrote:

I have written headers for the double table/column format on my PDF ... all is great except I want the headers to dynamically be placed with the day and area in the header as continued if already in previous column or page ... I am including pdf with comments to demonstrate what I am trying to accomplish ... any help would be appreciated!

I have tried ContinuedCellEvent but that only concatenates a static word to the header ... I need to dynamically update the header as shown in the PDF

Thanks,

*Randy Hoover*

ran...@projectcadd.org <mailto:ran...@projectcadd.org>

www.projectcadd.org <http://www.projectcadd.org/>