In addition to what Bruno said (although I don't agree with his business
comments - you didn't even mention wanting to make money out of it) I
would't use the name iText for another reason: People don't care what's
working under the hood of your project - iText, PdfBox, FOP or whatever -
who cares?
So iText would not only be legally problematic but it wouldn't be
meaningful. The important thing is the main function/feature of your
project.

So for me the name should contain

1. PDF (or document (doc) if you support more formats)
2. then if one can use it on DTO / Entity like data objects it would be
something like DTO or Entity
3. Reporting function

So now I would make a brainstorming regarding the name - so play around
with it:

DTO-PDF-Report or jDTO-PDF-Report or jD2PDF-Report (2 for TO) or
object2documentReport or obj2pdf_Report or ....there are 1000 possibilities