I've been fighting with that bug for a few months now and for the last
week I've been implementing http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/1660 on
my backends (which required compiling and configuration of mythtv).

I'm glad it's fixed in trunk and -fixes but I wish they would have got
on that a couple of weeks ago.  :)

I guess such is life at the bleeding edge.

- Ian