I have a large number of ivtv-generated files, some of which were
corrupted by a MythTV bug that's finally been fixed.  I'd like to
quickly identify which ones so they can be scheduled for rerecording.

The bug caused Myth to stop emptying ivtv buffers for 5-25 seconds,
leading to visible glitches in the recordings (sudden jumps and
typical blocky mpeg artifacts).  Is there some way to detect this
in the file?

I tried pulling down ivtv 0.10.1 and compiling -just- the util
directory (since I'm still running kernel 2.6.12), then trying
  ps-analyzer foo.mpg | grep -2 Unknown
as advised in some traffic to ivtv-devel around Jan 30.

Unfortunately, a file with a known glitch in it didn't produce any
output except "end of file".

Any suggestions?  Presumably there must be -some- tool that can notice
that keyframes aren't where they're supposed to be, or something like
that, at some point in the stream.

Thanks!