Hi!

> I have a weird idea, and I am not familiar enough with graphics hardware to
> decide
> whether it's possible or not. So, the question is the following:
>
> Is it possible to use one graphics chip-set to generate image
> (ie. to render OpenGl, etc), and an other chip-set to output
> the image to a physical output device?

Due to my limited knowledge of hardware I can't give you a real hint. But if you
want to run OpenGL through the PVR 350, you simply put the glx module in your
xorg conf and you're online! But its all cpu computed. Maybe there is a way to
let some other (graphics) chip than the cpu do this work?

Greets,

Wilhelm