Hi there,

I just upgraded a mythtv box with a (pal) PVR350 from ivtv 0.7.0/mythtv 0.19
to ivtv 0.10.1/mythtv 0.20. I went from kernel 2.6.17.7 to 2.6.20.4, and
upgraded the pvr350 firmware to the latest version as described in the
README.

Channel switching is considerably faster. Everything works, except...
sometimes the top third of the screen starts flickering, just as described
here

http://ivtvdriver.org/index.php/Troubleshooting#YUV_capture_.28.2Fdev.2Fvideo32.29.2C_the_top_third_of_the_screen_flickering

That troubleshooting section suggests to reload the firmware, but that is not
supported anymore via ivctl. And it's not really a solution.

I've found that exiting live tv will fix the problem; the sync issue
disappears when going back to live tv.

It can be triggered fairly easily by switching between channels a couple of
times.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ward.

--
Pong.be         -( "Parts that don't exist can't break." -- Russell Nelson )-
Virtual hosting -(                                                         )-