Hello,

I got all the cards out and this still happens with just PVR 350 so I don't think it is a PSU problem now.

Then I tried a patch for disabling DMA access for card, but I get it to crash even sooner than without the patch with just this card in computer.

If someone of you have a PVR 350 please try that script I attached! With this script I am unable to crash server on PVR 150 card. It crashes just with PVR 350.

Usage

./capture 0
0 - means /dev/video0

Thanks for help

Yan-Fa Li wrote:
Gregor Fuis wrote:
And about power supply. I have 450W, and I don't know if it is enough for all that card. I will install sensors that I can see if my voltages are dropping down.

Hi Gregor,

not all PSUs are created equal.  http://xbitlabs.com/ has a lot of
thorough reviews of power supplies.  PC Power Cooling, Antec and
Seasonic are well regarded manufacturers.  Good luck.

Yan