On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 03:26, Gary Desrochers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 1:25 PM, John Drescher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 1:10 PM, Sander Sweers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>
>> > The only "fix" for the users who kept getting the timeouts was buy a
>> > board from intel :-(
>>

>> Or anyone other than via. Being that I use(d) only amd processors an
>> intel board would not help. I have not seen this problem in a very
>> long time with either of my nVidia based amd boards.
>
> I really am not trying to make an intel vs. amd thread.  I have many
> computers throughout the house.  Some are intel and some are amd.  I like
> this amd motherboard because of the simplicity of it for this system.

Don't worry it will not. I only remembered 1 users switching to Intel
and John rightly corrected me :-)

> Have you seen the problem?

Personally, no but I have seen many posts over the last couple of years.

>  Do you have a solution?

I just wanted to warn you and Andy this *might* be a non solvable
problem. If anyone has the answer it will be Hans and he already
commented.

Greets
Sander

PS: Please do not top post. Thanks