Dnia 2014-08-04, pon o godzinie 16:49 +0530, Kumar Deepak pisze:

> Does Jabberd2 support clustering ?

Depends how you define clustering.

jabberd2 supports load-balancing of components.

You can run many instances of c2s and sm servicing one domain.
You can run many instances of s2s component distributing s2s traffic
load.
Also, legacy components can be load-balanced - i.e. you can connect many
instances of the same transport for same transport domain.

>  Can please point me to relevant links ?

What do you mean?
There isn't anything to document or describe, besides what I just
said. ;-) It just works...

I could point you to the code implementing it, but I doubt was that your
point? ;-)

--
Tomasz Sterna @ http://abadcafe.pl/ @ http://www.xiaoka.com/