From: "Ian Huynh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "James Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 11:53 AM
Subject: RE: Deploying Custom Mailets According to developerWorks Article

If you are on 2.1.x, you need to
1. unjar the James.sar file
2. unjar the james.jar (or .bar for 2.0.x) file
3. add your mailet class in the james.jar (or .bar for 2.0.x) file
4. rejar james.jar or .bar
5. rejar james.sar

if you are using version of ant that supports update="true" attribute then
you can combine 3 and 4 in one step.

i have sample ant script to do this if you are interested