> >Please note: James v2.2.* is a TEST build.  I personally have James
v2.2.0a4
>> in production, but I do not yet trust later versions for production.

> Really? I must be a little bit crazy ;-) , as I have v2.2.0a6 in
production,
> because it fixes some errors, and I feel more confortable. By the way, it
is
> running really fine now for me.

Glad to hear it.  The a4 build has been stable for what I use in my
production deployment.  YMMV.  As for a6, we made some changes that I hadn't
stressed, yet.  Plus we have the bugs (and fixes) that we addressed in the
past couple of days.  I'll probably update to a7 when we finish testing the
changes.

        --- Noel