Good Morning Everyone,

I am trying ot incorporate a custom mailet in James 2.2.0a6, but I get the following
error in the Phoenix log:

org.apache.mailet.MailetException: Could not load matcher (MatchAvailMppMsg);
nested exception is:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Requested matcher not found: MatchAvailMppMsg.
looked in [, org.apache.james.transport.matchers.,
com.privacyinc.myprivacypolicy.mppswitch.mailets.]

My matcher and mailet are: MatchAvailMppMsg and ProcessMppMsg.  Both are in my
MppSwitch.jar.  Now, I have placed the MppSwitch.jar file into the following directory:

c:\james-2.2.0a6\apps\james\SAR-INF\lib

as well as in the directory:

c:\james-2.2.0a6\work\james-1056119283384\SAR-INF\lib

In the config.xml file, I have placed the following code:

<mailetpackages>

<mailetpackage>org.apache.james.transport.mailets</mailetpackage>

<mailetpackage>com.privacyinc.myprivacypolicy.mppswitch.mailets</mailetpackage>

</mailetpackages>

<matcherpackages>

<matcherpackage>org.apache.james.transport.matchers</matcherpackage>

<matcherpackage>com.privacyinc.myprivacypolicy.mppswitch.mailets</matcherpackage>

</matcherpackages>

In addition, I placed a corresponding <mailet></mailet> tag.

Does anyone have idea why James can not see the Matcher in question?

Thanks!

Hut