-----Original Message-----
From: nitin mukesh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 4:28 AM
To: Steve Short

Sir,
    I have installed James 2.1.3 and configured it accordingly. The
James server is working fine.
    I have connected it to the JDBC using the type 4 driver. I can add
users using telnet client. I have made programs to send mail and check
mail in Java. But the problem I am facing is that how to create users
using Java. I have added the required jar files(james.jar,....etc) to my
class path to access classes like AbstractJdbcUserRepository,
RemoteManager, etc.... But i don't find a way to connect to James
through a Java program and create, delete, modify users.
    The configuration I am using is mentioned below

    all ports setting default.
    diabled the NNTP Server
    only using database connectivity (users & mails) with  TYPE 4 Driver
working fine. (no file system)
    SQL Server 2000 (as backend)

    Please if you can send me some Java code for achieving this. I will
be heartly grateful to you. Please reply me as it is very urgent.
              Thanks
                                                          Nitin Mukesh

 <http://www.herohonda.com/karizma?rediffmail>