> > Is http://james.apache.org/index.html using pages generated from
> > the correct version of the xdocs?

As Danny said, we'll be separating the site docs into its own repository.

> As a quick fix, how about updating the docs. in the CVS head so that the
> documentation link on the main page reads "Latest Development Version"
> rather than "James 2.1 documentation"

Actually, those docs SHOULD be for James v2.1.  The only ones that should be
off-kilter are the javadocs.  Are you seeing anything else that seems out of
synch?

> Ultimately, I too think it would probably be a better idea to have
> the docs for the current stable version.

Anyone who wants to help re-org the web site is welcome to help.  :-)

        --- Noel