Sorry for my long delay.  I've been busy at work. :-)

[John Keiser]
> I'll get around to changing Throwable back to using message instead
> of detailMessage now that Japhar calls getMessage().

I've been trying the last week to integrate Japhar and Classpath.
Parts of my problem is that some guile defines are missing from
configure.  Others come from the fact that I no longer know exactly
what changes is needed.

Is there anyone with a working Japhar/Classpath integration?
--
##>  Petter Reinholdtsen <##    | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 O-  <SCRIPT Language="Javascript">window.close()</SCRIPT>