so, I finally broke down and took the stuff that petter had cobbled
together a long time ago and got japhar limping along to the point where
javap prints out a usage message using the JDK1.2 final release for
windows.

I'm going to split the existing projects up a bit to offer more
japhar-like .DLL's (instead of one huge DLL) and get the native method
stuff working a bit better.  I'd like to get libffi working on windows -
for now it needs stubs (yuck).

let's see... multiple threads work, .jar file parsing works, normal
interpreter foo works...  Pretty good for a three day learning session
with MSVC, eh? :)

xtoph