Christoph Toshok <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Brian Jones wrote:
>
> > Christoph Toshok <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >
> > > so, I finally broke down and took the stuff that petter had cobbled
> > > together a long time ago and got japhar limping along to the point where
> > > javap prints out a usage message using the JDK1.2 final release for
> > > windows.
> >
> > How do you handle automake/autoconf in Windows land?  This is more out
> > my curiosity than anything else.
>
> I'm not, actually.  I'm making use of MSVC Projects for the time being :)
>
> i'm going to export Makefiles so that we can modify them with text editors,
> though.

Just checked another project I knew had some Windows stuff in it and
they setup the MSVC workspace files and require you to hand tune the
Makefiles for proper include directories.  This is with php3.

Apache does something different, notes two different methods of
compiling with different things.

Windows is yucky.  Before you left, had Mozilla made any progress at
getting their bare minimum autoconf setup to work under Windows?
Seems like that is a project of theirs.

Brian
--
|Brian Jones                    |