Hi!

I created a simple scriptlet class, set it on the report and put it in
iReport (v3.0.0) classpath.

When I compile or execute the report, it shows a problem but the report
executes (and correctly run the scriptlet).

The problem is:
- Object: /jasperReport

When I execute the report in my application, it also executes without error.

What may be the problem?

Thanks,

Adriano