Hello:

I created a jasperreport with a subreport embedded beneath every row in the
main report. Everything works fine but there is an extra white space beneath
every row in the main report when there is no data in the subreport.

And also in other reports I noticed that there is extra space left unfilled in
the detail section eventhough there is space to fit in couple of rows of data.

I am sure there has to be some setting to eliminate this whitespace ... can
anyone shed some light on this...

Thanks a lot!

"Peace is found not in what surrounds us, but in what we hold within."