We are running Jasper Reports (it is integrated into another product named
Hyperic HQ Server). We have created 30 Jasper reports and we run them via
the web interface.

We need to somehow automate these reports so they run on a scheduled basis
with several report arguments (datestarted, dateend, etc).

We are not sure if we need to upgrade to a higher level of Jasper Reports.
Or maybe there is a backend way to run the reports automatically form linux
command line.

Can somebody please tell us how to do this? We will pay to have this work
done.