You could use jasperserver

________________________________

From: BalaKishore Pamarti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 10:14 AM
To: mrbelvedr
Cc: jasperreports-questions@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [jasperreports-questions] Run jasper reports on
automatedschedule

You pull the data using a stored procedure and get the List of data with
Beans and feed that into the JasperReports engine and have it create a
report file (say pdf) with a datatime stamp in some folder.

Now you can set this java program as a simple scheduled job in linux to
run at specified intervals.

Hope this helps!

"Peace is found not in what surrounds us, but in what we hold within."