Hi there,

I have looked through the jasperreports forums but cannot find anything
similar to this. I have see some post about dynamically generating the
report based on the dataset, but I am a little pressured for time to try
something like that.

I need to generate csv, but instead of having the headings in their own
column the business want them listed underneath each other. IE:
                       2008-01-01        2008-01-02
  Payin Total:           111.33                 81.00
Payout Total:          1000.00             2500.00
           Fees:             40.00                 11.23

There date column are not limited to a specific range. I am not sure how to
accomplish this without a hack. Any input greatly appreciated.