Hi,
 I may have more 100 different kind of reports but i dont want to write 100
jrxml. I can use 100 different
 query to form 100 different data source and fill it and then i can generate
is 100 different type of html report . But my problem is in jrxml file we
have maintain dynamic <field name=" " class="java.lang.Integer"/>
to view the reports.

Is there any api to set the field name from the java program while compiling
or filling or generating pdf file ??

Thanks,
Subrata