Well, problem can be addressed by building .jrxml files at runtime.
jasper has enough APIs that one can write jrxml files programtically. so you
need to store all report column headers and sql in a properties file/table
depending upon requirement you can create .jrxml files as per your
requirment.

alternatively, you may go with jasperserver DW edition, provides features
like enduser can select the  columns as per his need to generate report.