Hi,

            When huge data is to be filled into the jasper report, it is
taking much time for the report generation.

(It took 19mins to generate one of my report.)

Please help me with a solution where I can optimize this filling process
of the jasper report, so that reports can be generated quickly?

Please provide with any source code if available.

Regards,

V. Anila Bhargavi|172793

Cognizant Technology Solutions| Hyderabad

Mobile: 9849908536

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.